Who Won The Hgtv Dream Home 2021 In Naples Florida?
- Jason Spencer
Becky Dolan Find out more about the lucky person that won the HGTV Smart Home 2021 in Naples, Florida. Congratulations are in order for Becky Dolan of Seattle, Washington, who was selected as the grand prize winner of the HGTV® Smart Home 2021 sweepstakes. The total value of the grand prize package was more than $1.1 million.
Who won the 2021 HGTV smart home?
The person who won the HGTV Smart Home in 2021 is still in disbelief, and she can’t quit fantasizing about taking her family on vacations to Naples, Florida! Becky Dolan, a support worker for elementary schools in Seattle, Washington, was selected as the winner of HGTV’s Smart Home contest.
The winner will get a prize package worth $1.1 million, which includes a 2,600-square-foot home designed by Tiffany Brooks for HGTV. PEOPLE was given an exclusive look at the moment when Dolan was informed that she had won the home. The announcement was a surprise from Brooks, who had worked with Dolan’s family to give her the impression that she was participating in a family photoshoot to assist a friend of her daughter’s who is enrolled in a photography program.
Dolan was in the midst of getting her picture taken with her husband, Jerry, and their two children, Kate and Joey, when Brooks walked in and informed her that her name had been selected as the winner from among more than 106 million people who had entered the sweepstakes.
- HGTV HGTV Dolan’s expression in the video shows that she was in a state of astonishment and delight when she got the news, as well as when she spotted what she refers to as her “dream vehicle,” a 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Cabriolet, waiting for her outside the venue of the photoshoot.
- The clip can be viewed here.
HGTV “Even in my worst imaginations, I never imagined that I would come out on top. Okay, maybe if I let my imagination run wild. It’s the type of thing that’s just plain entertaining to fantasize about, and joining the contest brings a sliver of that desire into the realm of possibility.
Dolan tells PEOPLE that she is still “in wonder” and that she feels like she won “the Golden Ticket.” “So, I was hopeful and simply continued entering every day,” Dolan says.” Dolan will also get $100,000 in cash from LendingTree, in addition to the home and car that were previously mentioned. HGTV Fans have had the opportunity to enter to win this year’s Smart Home since the end of April.
The home features three bedrooms and three bathrooms that are all located on one open and airy level. The design of the home emphasizes seamless indoor-outdoor living to take advantage of the year-round pleasant weather. HGTV In addition, there is a view of the lake from the backyard, and Brooks planned the outdoor area to give it the air of a resort.
He included an in-deck pool, a pergola, an outdoor kitchen, and lots of spaces to sit and dine al fresco in his design. HGTV This is the seventh year in a row that Brooks has created the HGTV Smart Home, and she told PEOPLE in April that by the conclusion of the process, she had fallen in love with Naples.
This year, Brooks is designing the HGTV Smart Home in Naples for the eighth consecutive year. She claims that due to the amazing setting, this Smart Home is one of her two favorite Smart Homes that she has ever constructed (the other being the home she designed in 2018 in Bluffton, South Carolina).
- HGTV After a difficult year spent trying to help the community and students at her school during the pandemic, Dolan is looking forward to the day when she will be able to come here to relax and enjoy the company of her friends and family.
- This is especially important to her now that she has spent so much time trying to support those affected by the pandemic.
She reflects on the land by saying, “All I want to do is sit in it, take some deep breaths, and rest.” “The home is stunning in every way possible! We are greatly looking forward, as a unit, to the moment when we will be able to welcome in members of our extended family and friends to visit us and take part in it with us.
Who won the HGTV Dream Home sweepstakes 2021?
Congratulations go out to Jeff Yanes of Austin, Texas, who was selected as the top prize winner of the HGTV® Dream Home 2021 sweepstakes. The total value of the grand prize package was over $2.8 million dollars.
Where is HGTV’s new Naples mansion?
Residents of Naples won’t have to search very hard to locate HGTV’s Smart Home for the year 2021. This is due to the fact that it is located in Naples, or at the very least, in the surrounding area. Thursday was the day when HGTV made the formal announcement to the media on the location of the home.
- The ranch-style property is located in a secluded cul-de-sac close to the Eagle Lakes Golf Club, which is located to the east of the point where U.S.
- Route 41 becomes a two-lane road.
- Marco Island can be reached in a matter of minutes from this location.
- Those Who Are Aware: It is “not a housing boom” in Naples even if there are daily closed sales of properties that cost $5 million.
On a golf course in Bonita Springs that is no longer in use, the developer has plans to build up to five hundred homes. Tiffany Brooks, the interior designer of the property, had previously divulged the name of the seaside location as “Naples” on the website of the home improvement channel, so snatching part of the spotlight before the announcement was made.
- HGTV’s Smart Home for 2021 in Naples, Florida, outside spaces walked around (tour) An exploration of the grounds around HGTV’s Smart Home for the year 2021.
- In Naples, the house is located in a quiet cul-de-sac that is just adjacent to the Eagle Lakes Golf Club.
- Presented to you by HGTV The contest will begin on April 21 and will continue until June 11; the lucky winner will receive a home that is technologically sophisticated and comes completely furnished.
The prize package, which includes the property, a new Mercedes-Benz E-Class Cabriolet, and $100,000 in cash from LendingTree, has a total value of almost $1.1 million. The winner will receive all of these items. Including the most recent iteration, Brooks has built a total of six different Smart Homes for HGTV, which is one of the many brands owned by Discovery, Inc.
According to Brooks, there are a number of reasons why the Naples area seems to be the best option for such a residence. “When we saw that Naples was named the #1 Happiest and Healthiest City in the U.S. by Gallup for the fourth straight year, it was an easy decision to call Naples home to this year’s HGTV Smart Home,” she said via email.
“When we saw that Naples was named the #1 Happiest and Healthiest City in the U.S. by Gallup for the fourth straight year, it was an easy decision.” She went on to say that Naples was a good match with the ultimate objective of selecting a location where the winner could “enjoy all elements of life year-round and genuinely live well.” “The breathtaking natural beauty of Naples includes one of the largest mangrove forests in the world as well as beaches that are considered to be among the best in the world.
Directly on the ocean, it has a plethora of opportunities for outdoor recreation, championship-caliber golf courses, as well as shopping and eating “Brooks stated. She explained that the architectural style of the house was intended to “capture the spirit of Naples.” She refers to it as a “genuine smart sanctuary” in her description.
“I focused a lot of my attention on Naples because of its connection to animals and its laid-back yet luxurious atmosphere. All of this was essentially captured by me through the utilization of color, pattern, and texture “Brooks remarked. There are three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a two-car garage included in the one-story luxury property that has a total living space of around 2,600 square feet.
- According to HGTV, the following is a summary of some of the home’s features: “When guests approach the home, they are greeted with a beautiful patio that is surrounded with palm trees and has seats for visitors.
- This patio leads into an entryway that opens into a spacious living room and has a study off to the left.
A hydroponic garden is located in the pantry of this home, in addition to a full-service smart kitchen, a breakfast nook, and direct access to the living room.” Every bedroom has its own distinctive look, and they all have private bathrooms that are connected to them.
- In one of the rooms, the walls and ceiling are painted a deep marigold color that was inspired by the beach.
- The room also features “natural punches,” such as a bed cushion with an animal design and a pair of wall mirrors made of rattan.
- In a different room there is a bunk bed and a Mid-Century Modern work space.
This room also contains decorations that are influenced by the beach and the natural world, such as an animal print rug and a beaded chandelier. Brooks characterizes the design of the master bedroom as “amped up,” which leaves a lot of room for the reader to fill in the blanks.
- Some of the most visible smart home elements of this residence are geared towards healthy living, which is consistent with the home’s general design.
- When you first go inside the house from the attached garage, you are greeted with your first high-tech amenity, which consists of a touchless door and a germ scanner.
Additional high-tech amenities include a four-seasons room with a vinyl screen that can be retracted and a hydroponic pool located in the backyard “Brooks stated. She stated that she sets a goal for herself to accomplish something brand new and distinctive each year.
- She noted that designing the HGTV Smart Home each year kept her on her toes and kept her thinking outside the box.
- Every year calls for you to demonstrate greater originality and flair.” According to May Mayor, who is the general manager of the company, the local construction firm Mayor Construction was engaged “from the beginning of the process” to assure the project’s success.
The construction firm has been in operation for thirty years, during which time it has completed a wide variety of projects in Southwest Florida, including residential and commercial construction as well as several remodeling jobs. According to Mayor, “HGTV Smart Home 2021 has been an exciting new challenge, and everyone from plumbers to electricians has mastered new systems.” The business has never before constructed a home with quite so many high-tech elements as this one.
- Going ahead following the completion of this project, Mayor Construction is ready for any and all future customers who wish to have this level of comfort in their brand-new houses,” said Mayor.
- [T]his is our standard.” She stated that the construction of the project took three months to complete, and that it required a significant amount of planning and continual oversight, in addition to regular timeliness and excellent suppliers.
“This construction, of course, requires more care and precision than others do,” stated the Mayor. “Others do not require as much.” On Monday, April 21, at seven o’clock, HGTV will telecast a one-hour program focusing on the house. You may also watch it a day early by using the HGTV GO app on your device.
Why Naples for this year’s HGTV smart home?
‘When we saw that Naples was named the #1 Happiest and Healthiest City in the U.S. by Gallup for the fourth straight year, it was an easy decision to call it home to this year’s HGTV Smart Home,’ she said via email. ‘When we saw that Naples was named the #1 Happiest and Healthiest City in the U.S. by Gallup for the fourth straight year, it was an easy decision to call it home to