Why Did I Dream About My Bf Cheating On Me?
- Jason Spencer
According to certified sleep science coach Chris Brantner, bad dreams are said to be a kind of emotional release, and thinking that your partner is cheating on you is likely tied to a deep fear that you have. This information was provided to Bustle. “Perhaps it’s a true fear of cheating, or perhaps it’s some other, more generalized sort of mistrust,” the speaker suggests.
What does it mean to dream about your boyfriend cheating on You?
4. Is Your Boyfriend Cheating on You With His Ex-Girlfriend, Dream? – If your ex-boyfriend is cheating on you with your current partner in your dream, it may be a reflection of your own insecurities, confidence, or trust issues with him. Would it be possible for him to maintain contact with his ex-girlfriend? It’s possible that you’re comparing yourself to her and that this is giving you the impression that she’s superior to you in some way, shape, or form.
What does it mean when your spouse cheats on you with someone?
Top 7 Reasons you Dream About being Cheated on : What They Mean and What to Do – Dream Meaning
4. You Dream That Your Partner or Spouse Is Cheating on You With Your Friend If you have a dream that your partner or spouse is cheating on you with a friend or another person you know, it is likely more of a reflection of your insecurity around this person than it is a warning that they will actually cheat on you. Put the following inquiries to yourself:
- Do you often find yourself comparing yourself to this other individual?
- Are you envious of this person’s accomplishments?
- Do you look up to this person and wish you had more of their qualities?
If you responded “yes” to any of the questions presented above, then the feelings of envy and insecurity that you are experiencing in waking life are being projected into your dreams. You have the mistaken belief that this buddy is superior to you, and you are terrified that the person you love the most would select this friend over you.